Dr. Wolfgang Hering, LL.M.
- Lawyer (Germany)
- Attorney-at-Law (New York)
Phone: +49 (0)89/89 06 738 – 0
- Wolfgang Hering, born 1954
- legal graduate of Ludwig-Maximilians-University, Munich (First State Exam 1979)
- Dr. jur. 1982
- graduate of Dalhousie Law School, Halifax, Canada (LL.M. 1981)
- admitted as a lawyer in Germany to all courts in Germany since 1984 and as attorney at law in the U.S.A. (New York) since 1986.
- Main practice areas
- German, U.S.-German and Canadian-German wills and estate matters, in particular the administration and settlement of german estates for clients residing in the U.S.A., Canada or other Common Law Countries
- German and international (U.S.A., Canada) real estate matters and investments
- German and international property matters (“private client”), in particular international wills, family offices, family enterprises etc.
- International commercial laws, in particular U.S. and Canadian-German matters
Memberships and other activities
- Munich Bar Association
- German Lawyers’ Association
- International Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- German Association on Wills and Property Succession